The NKD-R Freshwater System can safely and effortlessly purify your pool water without need for chlorine, salt or added minerals.
There are three major components required for a healthy freshwater pool.
– Fixed or Variable Speed Pump
– Sand, Glass or Cartridge Filter
– Water Sanitisation System
We specialise in water sanitisation and supply the NKD-R Freshwater System along with a water copper test kit. For new pool installations, we can supply all three necessary components, and many across Australia are now embracing the Naked System due to customer demand, ease of use and water quality.
The features are endless:
- TDS levels at record lows (800-1000ppm)
- Slimline power pack for easy installation
- Easy to use, multi-function digital display
- Reverse polarity self cleaning cell
- Unique custom designed snap-lock OXI & ION plugs
- One button winter mode function
- Designed and engineered by one of Australia’s leading manufacturers
- Adaptable to work with external automation solutions
- Precise touch pad and time clock control
- Variable OXI and ION control to suit any environment
- Pump protection – auto cut off
- Single button OXI Boost feature with variable running time
- Electrodes constructed from highest grade titanium for longer life
- One size unit suitable for pools up to 150,000 Litres
- Suitable for concrete, fibreglass, vinyl and tiled pools
- Internal temperature control reducing internal heat for longevity
- Digital interface with simple navigation
- Automatically customised to the size of your pool & spa
- Intelligent backwash mode steps you through the process from start to finish
- Versatile cell housing for horizontal or vertical orientation
- Pulse Width Modulation for smooth and controlled output
- Dual timer for both sanitisation and circulation of pool water
- Retrofit any existing pool or spa
If you are upgrading an existing pool, contact us directly and we can help you with installation advice.